- This event has passed.
First Anniversary Celebration: 1/22-1/27/2019
January 22 - January 27
We’re turning 1 Year Old and we want to celebrate with you! We can’t believe that it has already been a whole year since we started pouring beer for you, our loyal followers. We had a great time in 2018 and we’re looking forward to making 2019 bigger and better. We’ve got some exciting new projects that we will be rolling out throughout the year but we thought we would start things off on the right foot.
We’ll be hosting events all week long in celebration of the First Anniversary at Dual Citizen Brewing Co. Join us January 22nd-27th for exclusive beer releases, live music, food, specialty trivia and games, specials, raffles and giveaways.
Exclusive Beer Releases:
Barrel Aged 750mL Bottling Program: We’re excited to announce our brand new 750ml bottle program! We will begin releasing our series of specialty and barrel-aged beer in shelf stable glass bottles. We feel that this is the perfect format for some of our rarer and special edition beers and we can’t wait to show you what we have coming down the pipeline this year as we expand our barrel program. We will be releasing the first three installments over our anniversary weekend. See below for details.
- DAYTON – Wine-Barrel Saison, ABV: 8.0% IBU: 25 SRM: 7, Aged 3 months In French Bordeaux Red Wine Barrels.
- B.A. GRAND – Imperial Stout, ABV: 10% IBU: 60 SRM: 45, Aged 4 months in Vikre Sugarbush Whiskey Barrels.
- B.A. CROMWELL- Baltic Porter, ABV: 8% IBU: 30 SRM: 34, Lagered 2 months in Vikre Sugarbush Whiskey Barrels.
Re-releases ON TAP: We saved a couple of kegs of our favorite beers throughout the last year specifically to be featured at our One Year Anniversary.
- MT. CURVE: Farmhouse Ale w/ Mango- A personal favorite of Owner/Head Brewer: Max Filter.
- GRAND: Imperial Stout, Batch #1- We saved a ½ bbl of our first batch of Grand, specifically to age for one year to tap on our First Anniversary.
Anniversary Week Specials: 1/22-1/27
- $25 Growler Gift Boxes :Glassware 4-Pack: Pint, Tulip, 10oz & 4oz, growler fill of your choice (can be filled at time of purchase or redeemed at a later time) and DCBC stickers.
- Gift Cards: Buy $50 get $10 free
- Crowler Anniversary 3 Pack: Buy 3 Crowlers, get $6 off
- Food Truck: Brick Oven Bus 5-8:30pm
- Trivia Mafia: 7-9pm
- TRIVIA MAFIA THEME NIGHT: Simpsons Trivia 7-9pm
- MN Wild @DCBC: 8:30-10pm
- Bottle Release: B.A. Dayton 3-10pm
- RE-Release: Mt. Curve @3pm
- Service Industry Thursday: $3 Beers 3-11pm
- Beer & Cheese Pairing 7-9pm
- Bottle Release: B.A. Grand 2-10pm
- RE-Release: Grand Batch #1 @2pm
- Food Truck: Emconada 4-10pm
- Game Night: Cribbage Tournament, 7-10pm
- Sign-up starts at 6pm,16 seats available, first come first serve. Prizes include DCBC decks of cards, cribbage board, GCs, beer and more.
- Winterfest Attendees BOGO: Taproom BOGO on 1/25 w/ Ticket
- Late Night HH: 9pm-12am
- Yoga: 10:30-11:30am
- Femelle Spirit Pop Up: 11:30am-4:30pm
- The Naughty Greek-On Site ‘Athenian Street Food Stand’: 12-7pm
- Bottle Release: B.A. Cromwell 12-10pm
- Drawings and Raffles w/ MC Pat Kessler 2-6pm
- Prizes include: Beer for A Year, Winter Beer Dabbler Tickets, Exclusive Bottles of DCBC Beer, Swag and more. (Must be present to win, drawings on the hour and half-hour).
- Live DJ: Slipmats Radio 8pm-close
- Late Night HH: 9pm-12am
- 2 Hour Tot-time: 12-2pm
- Food Truck: Rollin Nolen’s BBQ 12-6pm
- Live Music: Twin Cities 1-3pm
- An afternoon of family-friendly bluegrass and acoustic classics featuring the musical stylings of John & Karen Kozak.
(Click on individual event dates and posts for more details)
August 27 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm CDT