- This event has passed.
“Malts for Milk” Fundraiser
March 24 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
“Minnesota Birth Center is delighted to host “Malts for Milk” a special event to support Minnesota Milk Bank for Babies. Join us during “Tot Time” on March 24th along with Grow Pediatrics & Do Good Diaper Service to support the Minnesota Milk Bank for Babies (MMBB). MMBB is a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to establishing a human donor milk bank in Minnesota. They also provide education about the importance of breastmilk for babies.
This is a free event and kids are welcome!
Ways to support the MMBB on March 24th:
– Sign up to become an MMBB milk donor
– Purchase $5 raffle tickets to win one of multiple prizes/services/gift certificates (Raffle ticket holders need not be present to win.)
– Participate in a $40 mini-photography session with Brittany Alexis Photography, which will include 3 digital shots for your use. These sessions will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis so be sure to arrive early to get some great shots of your family, kids, or whatever small group you’d like.
– Cash/check/credit card donations to the MMBB will also be accepted, in case you need to lighten your wallet a little more!
Other exciting ways to support the MMBB:
– For the ENTIRE month of March, buy a pint of the Kellogg Cream Ale at Dual Citizen Brewing and $1 of your purchase will be donated to MMBB!
For more information about the Minnesota Milk Bank for Babies please check out their Facebook page or www.mnmilkbank.org. We look forward to seeing you on March 24th!”
May 21 @ 3:00 pm - 8:30 pm CDT|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until December 31, 2019
May 22 @ 3:00 pm - 8:30 pm CDT|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 18, 2019