- This event has passed.
St. Patrick’s Day 12-8pm
March 17 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm CDT
Join us this Saint Patrick’s Day at the Dual Citizen Taproom as we celebrate our Irish Heritage and the Irish-American Dual Citizenship of Kevin Filter, Brewery Patriarch! We prefer to observe the Feast of Saint Patrick the traditional way, by enjoying good food, good music, and good spirits in the company of good friends.
This event is family friendly. Admission is free. Food/Merch/Drink Packages are available through EventBrite.
There will be plenty of Irish offerings all day, including:
– Traditional Irish Meal (Corn Beef, Cabbage, and Hash) from Northbound Catering
– Hillcrest Peated Stout will be available on Cask, Nitrogen, and CO2
– Limited Edition Irish-American Dual Citizen Imperial Pub Pints
– Limited Edition Irish-American Dual Citizen T-Shirts
– Live Bagpipers
– Live Irish Folk Music featuring Pat Donahue and Kevin Short